TERMS & CONDITIONS
XXXX DRY C2W 1 of 3 Adventure Vehicles Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
Promotion: XXXX DRY C2W 1 of 3 Adventure Vehicles
Promoter: Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 29/03/21 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 27/06/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to NT and QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase a specially marked case of XXXX DRY to share from a participating outlet; and
b) visit xxxxdrypromo.com.au (which can be done by scanning the QR code on specially marked products or by simply visiting the website), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address and mobile number), the unique code found inside specially marked products and nominate which prize they would like the chance to win.
Proof of Purchase: All entrants must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) limit one (1) entry per person per day; (b) only one entry per qualifying purchase; (c) only one unique code per entry is permitted; (d) the same unique code cannot be used more than once; (e) unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and (f) each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Each entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool: Up to AUD $221,068
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method||Conditions|
|Prize 1: The prize is a used Stessl 2020 630 Coastrunner with a Yamaha F150XB Engine and a Dunbier 6.2m Loader Pro Trailer.||1||Up to AUD$81,690||Draw: computerised random selection - 29/06/21 at 2:30pm AEST||The Promoter will liaise with the winner to organise collection of the prize.|
|Prize 2: The prize is a new Toyota Hilux Rugged X with automatic transmission, including registration, compulsory third party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges (which may vary State by State).||1||Up to AUD$69,990||Draw: computerised random selection - 29/06/21 at 2:30pm AEST|
The colour will be Crystal Pearl. The winner must collect the prize from their nearest authorised Toyota dealership.
|Prize 3: The prize is a used MDC XH7.4 XPEDITION Hauler Camper Trailer with 2 x Yamaha WR25OR used dirt bikes.||1||Up to AUD$69,388||Draw: computerised random selection - 29/06/21 at 2:30pm AEST||The Promoter will liaise with the winner to organise collection of the prize.|
Additional prize conditions:
- In the case of Prize 1 and Prize 3, these items are second hand. The only warranty given by the Promoter with respect to these prizes is that they are in roadworthy condition when awarded to the winner. No extended warranty is given. Prizes must be taken in ‘as is’ condition and entrants hereby acknowledge and accept that the prizes are second hand and not in brand new condition.
- Insurance (where not provided), registration costs (where not provided) options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Where applicable, if the winner of any prize is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the prize in their own name, then the winner may assign the prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the prize is awarded.
- All prizes must be used in accordance with any applicable safety laws and regulations pertaining to such vehicles. Any applicable permits or registrations will be the responsibility of the winner (unless otherwise indicated).
Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by email or phone within two (2) days of the draw and published at xxxx.com.au by 02/07/21.
Unclaimed Prizes: Prizes must be claimed by 29/07/21 at 2:30pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 29/07/21 at 2:30pm AEST at Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. Any winner(s) of the redraw will be notified by email or phone within two (2) days of the redraw.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) The draw will take place at Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia at 2:30pm AEST on 29/06/21 using computerised random selection. Entries will be divided based on the prize each entrant has nominated they would like to win. The first valid entry drawn in each prize draw will be the winner of the corresponding prize (as specified in the Schedule above).
b) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
c) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
11. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
13. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
14. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
15. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: NT Permit No. TPL1100.